Sunday, November 1, 2009

A few things before we begin...

Welcome to the Adventures of Aaron Damerson, an interactive story-telling opportunity.

Over the next few weeks, I plan on telling a story with you, the reader. With each new installment, there will be a moment where the readers can submit your own decisions in the story.

Several actions will be blatantly obvious at the end of each story chunk, which I will gladly point out. I feel I must say, though, that these are not the only options. I gladly welcome any and every idea, even potentially story-breaking ones.

Think of this as a "Choose Your Own Adventure" book that, instead of turning to a page, led by a simple forking of black and white decisions, there are any number of possibilities, each leading to another of an infinite version of worlds.

So with that, I invite you to start reading and helping us find a path for our hero, Aaron Damerson through his trials and triumphs in the worlds of tomorrow.

-- Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment