Thursday, January 14, 2010

Section 10.Mileena

The story so far:

Mileena Ve’Tan, daughter of Porten Ve’Tan, a wealthy and highly respected citizen of Aurorus-4, was definitely not a rogue of any sort. That is, until her father began to be hunted by bounty hunters and she decided the best way to help her father was to become one herself.

The story continues…

“You sure this is going to work?” Faldore replied, looking at her once again.

“Of course. Do you even recognize me?” Mileena asked from behind the scarf.

“Well, no,” he said. “If I saw you on the street, I would just think you were another Aurorusian.”

Mileena nodded, heading to the door. As she reached it, Faldore called out to her.

“Where are you going to go now?”

“I will get a bounty from Thenar. I’m sure he has other people he would like brought in.” With that, Mileena went out the door and walked the distance to the Lusty Septopod. When she entered, the only people in the entire room were Thenar and the bartender.

“I hear you give good bounties,” Mileena said, taking the seat across from him.

“You have heard correctly, miss,” Thenar replied, taking in her whole body with a glance. “The big one right now is a double. Porten Ve’Tan and Aaron Damerson. Dam, I want him dead, but Porten,” he gave a little shrug, “I’ll take him either way.”

“No,” Mileena said, “too big of fish. I am wanting smaller job. All your hunters are on the big job, no?”

“Beautiful and smart,” he said with a smirk. “Well, then, I’ve got a different job. A dealer has been moving into my turf. Bring him in for me, I want to have a little chat.”

“That is something I can do with ease, sir.”

“Very good.” Thenar raised his glass as Mileena exited the bar. She felt about her face, making sure the scarf was still there, which it was. Her first job had her flustered and that would not stand. Now all she had to do was find this guy and bring him in.


The story continues next week! Comment on the happenings below or on the Facebook group!

No comments:

Post a Comment